Make your Jeanneke // 03.06.18
Time & Location
About this workshop
Make your story is an adventure composed by upcycling workshops. It is a unique experience in the universe of the slow fashion brand Wear a Story. You will be in the shoes of the fashion designer Lauriane Milis. You won’t just upcycle something, you will create a unique piece that represents you.
For this edition we are proud to propose you to create your personalized Jeanneke. You will learn all the steps that are necessary to make this overly cute top fitting every single morphology from A to Z.
This workshop is open to all of you who already sewed an accessory or a clothing piece with a sewing machine. If you never sew, we recommand you to attend a couple of free content sewing class first or to book your seat in the workshop Make your Brigitte.
As the class is only open to 8 participants you will get pampered. Don’t worry about anything, we will take care of every details!
// PRACTICAL INFO //
- 29/04/2018 from 10h30 to 16h30 & more coming soon
- Sizes available : from 34 to 46
- Languages of the workshop : English and French
- At the Wear a Story studio in the RecyK building (Delacroix metro station) - 55 quai Demets, Anderlecht
- Limited to 8 participants so hurry to book your seat
- 135 euros for the 6 hours of workshop everything included, beverages and lunch offered
- Don't forget to invite your best friend or make her jaleous
Now it’s your turn to tell your story. What’s gonna be your Jeanneke story?
Find the terms and conditions here.
- Make your own Jeanneke€135€1350€0